"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get" -Tom Hanks, Hollywood movie: Forrest Gump.
But for those who take critical decisions, life can be different. How true that is. Stare life in the eyes as you experience it like a roller coaster ride.
The meaning of your life is something you create day after day with your own actions and thoughts. Life is made up of choices and decision making is critical as each choice has both consequences and benefits; please weigh the latter and always choose life. Always ask what you can learn, and how you can move forward, and stop yourself from blaming other people if things aren't the way you would like them to be.
1. Carpe Diem or Seize the Day. Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Like they say Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present. Life presents us with a lifetime of opportunities but the opportunity of a lifetime is got when right choices are followed. Be present to enjoy the moment. Each day is a fresh start with options just waiting to be explored, so what are you waiting for?
2.Full acceptance to the present. This is a great way to live life. It means accept your present the way it is, means anything from your habits to the people you come across in life, your thoughts to what people say, etc, Accept it and offer no resistance to it. There is a Zen saying All that arises, goes through, it means you cannot resist the flow with life, a true way to change things is not to offer any resistance to life. Think deeply it does not mean accept the things the way they and not trying to change them. It means to be truly yourself, accepting the things around you, and then trying to change them. It is a mark of pro-activity. Ask yourself 'Has my resistance helped me in anyway?' .
Remember 'Life goes on'.
Accept yourself. Don’t judge yourself. This is the very first step you must take if you really want to live your life to the fullest. Why? Because if you’re judging yourself, or making part of you wrong, you’ll limit yourself. And if you limit yourself you can’t live life to the fullest.
3. Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little, and embrace new challenges. Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled. Don’t stick to the same old, same old. Life is more exciting with adventure!
4. Keep a journal. Record your victories in life as well as your delights. Take time to reflect on what has been previously written. Be an inspiration to yourself and others.
5. Express Gratitude. Recognize daily the things you are grateful for. Let your family, friends, and other significant ones know how grateful you are to have them. Share and express love while you can.
6. Love everyone Love yourself. Focus on your inner and outer beauty to see the same in others. Acceptance comes from within. Don’t focus on the things you don’t like about yourself. Rather, find the things you love about yourself. Aren't you the closest person and most important person to you in the world?
Love others. Love the ones who treat you right. Give love without expecting it to be returned. Be selfless in your attitude towards others.
7.Accept everyone. Be kind and courteous. Enjoy the company of others. Acknowledge their goodness rather than the differences in their beliefs. Do not judge others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
6. Find purpose in life. Find something that gives your life meaning, be it being a great friend, sibling, parent, grandparent, teacher, neighbor, etc. Once you have found something to live for, you’ll live better. If it's not your relationships as a central purpose, maybe it's your occupation or something that you do outside work that makes a difference to others. The meaning of your life is something you decide. Set goals and move toward them in small reasonable steps.
9. Give back. Be selfless in service to others. Begin with your neighbor. Do charitable service outside of your immediate community as well. Giving back will not only make you better as a person, it will help others.
8. Be realistic. Set attainable goals according to your abilities and talents. Consider each effort to be an attainment. Achieve one step before the other towards stability and security.
11. Seek balance. Understand the night and day, back and forth, good and bad in all things.
12. Be positive. Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Beating yourself up won’t help anything. Be positive. Say, think, and do positive things. Always look on the sunny side of life. Remember that the glass isn’t half empty, it’s half full.
Gsv Pics | Gsv Vids | Techno zip | Divine-Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films