Everyone wants a flawless and clear- glowing skin. You are lucky if you have a fair complexion, but sometime a single spot on your skin might make you look unattractive. Don’t worry! Just follow some simple tips given below to get rid of dark spot.
TIPS AND TREATMENTS:
Shea Butter :
- Shea butter help to keep your skin hydrated.
- Apply raw shea butter to the affected area.
- Shea butter is also used as a main ingredient in many skin whitening and skin rejuvenation products. Try to choose shea butter based product for your skin.
- Lemon juice contains natural bleaching properties.
- Apply lemon juice over the black spots regularly for a few days.
- You can also make this remedy more effective by mixing 1/2 tsp lemon juice with glycerin and apply it over the black spots on skin.
- Cucumber is fully loaded with skin bleaching properties.
- Apply a paste of cucumber or use cucumber juice over the black spots.
- Add a few drop of rose water to the cucumber juice for better results.
- Saffron is well known for its skin whitening properties.
- You can make a paste of saffron in rose water and apply it over the black spots to get clear skin.
- Another effective remedy – mix 2 parts saffron with 1 part honey; apply it over the black spots on skin.
- Make a mixture by mixing honey and lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on black spots regularly.
- Turmeric is also loaded with many skin whitening / skin lightening properties.
- Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder with milk.
- Apply this paste to your affected areas.
- You can also use a paste by mixing turmeric powder, sandalwood paste and rose water and use it on the affected area.
- Many oils including Vitamin E oil, coconut oil, olive oil, sandalwood oil or almond oil are known to be very effective in the treatment of dark spots on skin.
- You can apply these as much as times you can during the day. Massage it well over the affected area.
- Use these packs at least twice or thrice a week.
- Make a mixture by mixing sandalwood powder + cucumber juice + tomato juice + few drops of lemon juice to form a thick paste and apply it on the affected area.
- A paste of milk and oatmeal before bath is also a great remedy.
- Leave it for ten minutes and scrub it using a sponge or washcloth.
Gsv Pics | Gsv Vids | Techno zip | Divine-Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films