29 April 2008

Funny Poems



(^_^)

I crept upstairs, my shoes in hand,
Just as the morning took wing;
And I saw my wife, four steps above,
Doing the same darned thing.

(^_^)

I always love my wife;
Like an apple loves a knife.
But she never prepares a good breakfast;
And I always depend on slice.

(^_^)




My husband was a good man;
He always remaind with me and never ran --
But one day I came to know;
That he will not love me again.

(^_^)

The cutie who wears a wollen stocking
Need never give her door a locking
But the cutie who choses other makes
Gets all the runs and all the breaks.

(^_^)

The boy Stood On the burning deck
Upon his face a frown
"Twas hot to stand upon the deck,
But Twas hotter sitting down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

For The Sake of Us - Feedback