Flaxseeds are originated from Mesopotamia. the flax plant has been known since the Stone Ages. These seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. You can forget eating FISH AND EGGS. I mean you can opt taking FLAX seeds taking in your diet, instead of fish and eggs. They are a very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin B1, and manganese. They are also a good source of the minerals magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. In addition, flax seeds are concentrated in lignan phytonutrients.
1. Flax seed is helpful in preventing certain cancers and also treating certain cancers. Helpful in reducing hot flashes, preventing breast cancer in women, and prostate cancer in men.
2. In preventing bone loss, flax seed pays a great role. It increases bone density and decreases the risk of osteoporosis.
3. Flax seed is highly useful in maintaining hormonal levels in women of all ages.
4. Flaxseeds are helpful in reducing cardiovascular diseases, by reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol, and thus protects against heart disease.
5. Another important use of flax seed is that it helps in proper functioning of kidneys, lowers Blood Sugar and Blood pressure,and helps to reduce weight.
6. Strengthens finger and toenails.
7. Flaxseeds can relieve the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
8. Helpful in the treatment of skin disorders like Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dandruff.
9. Flax seed is useful in relievings constipation and Diarrhoea.
10. Flax seed builds immunity to keep good health. The alpha linolenic acid and the lignans in flax seeds, decreases inflammation and promotes healthy functioning of the immune system.
Gsv Pics | Gsv Vids | Techno zip | Divine-Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films